Thursday, January 29, 2009

Gibbon Monkey Watercolor Painting

This gibbon monkey is from the Roger Williams Zoo in Providence, painting is 5 x 7 inches and is an original watercolor done on 300 lb Arches paper. I have tried a little different technique here....I think I like it. This the second attempt at the painting. The first was a bigger painting and after spending lots of time on it, don't like it at all.

Thoughts today on thoughts....

"If you think about disaster, you will get it.
Brood about death and you hasten your demise.
Think positively and masterfully,
with confidence and faith,
and life becomes more secure, more fraught with action,
richer in achievement and experience."
---Eddie Rickenbacker


For a gallery of my artwork, you can visit my web site. I also have a variety of items with artwork imprinted on them available for purchase through Cafe Press and Zazzle. If you have any questions about any of my artwork, or would like to make a purchase, please email me at bunnygriffeth@gmail.com All major credit cards are accepted.

1 comment:

Candy Barr said...

Nice paintings and feeling of being there with animals. I like your music option widget at the bottom too...cool!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails