Monday, December 1, 2008

Roses Watercolor Painting

"Roses" watercolor painting measures 8 X 10" on Arches 300 pound paper and finished last night. This week has been a busy one for me with a new grandson coming into the world and the 'grandma' duties which kept me away from painting!

Thoughts for today:

Your workmanship is marvelous—how well I know it.
You watched me as I was being formed in utter seclusion,
as I was woven together in the dark of the womb.
You saw me before I was born.
Every day of my life was recorded in your book.
Every moment was laid out
before a single day had passed.

Psalm 139:15,16 NLT

For a gallery of my artwork, you can visit my web site. I also have a variety of items with artwork imprinted on them available for purchase through Cafe Press and Zazzle. If you have any questions about any of my artwork, or would like to make a purchase, please email me at bunnygriffeth@gmail.com All major credit cards are accepted.

2 comments:

Erin said...

what a fun painting blog to stumble upon. i am a rhode island painter, as well, and find it inspiring to find another! your watercolors are beautiful.

Archita Singh said...

That's Beautiful!

Please visit us at the India Art Summit. Following the inaugural success of India’s international art fair in 2008, the second edition is slated for the 19th – 22nd August 2009 in New Delhi, India.
Do visit our website for more details at www.indiaartsummit.com.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails