Wednesday, December 3, 2008

"Hop On" Beach Scene Watercolor Painting

"Hop On" beach scene is a 7 X 9.5" watercolor on Arches 140 pound paper.... This is a Wet Canvas site reference image for the weekend drawing event, but with my busy Thanksgiving and weekend with our new baby didn't get to it until last evening. I guess what inspired me to do this was....this is where I would so like to be right now....can actually feel the soft warm breezes.

"I have strength for all things in Christ Who empowers me [I am ready for anything and equal to anything through Him Who [a]infuses inner strength into me; I am [b]self-sufficient in Christ's sufficiency]."

Philippians 4:13, Amplified Bible


For a gallery of my artwork, you can visit my web site. I also have a variety of items with artwork imprinted on them available for purchase through Cafe Press and Zazzle. If you have any questions about any of my artwork, or would like to make a purchase, please email me at bunnygriffeth@gmail.com All major credit cards are accepted.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails