Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Bridge to Nowhere....Watercolor Painting

"Bridge to Nowhere" watercolor painting is 8 X 11" and done on Arches 140 lb paper. This is from a Wet Canvas reference photo for this past weekend.

I found this poem that fits.....
"The Path That Leads to Nowhere"

...All the ways that lead to Somewhere
Echo with hurrying feet
Of the Struggling and the Striving,
But the way I find so sweet
Bids me dream and bids me linger---
Joy and Beauty are its goal;
On the path that leads to Nowhere
I have sometimes found my soul."
Corinne Roosevelt Robinson

For a gallery of my artwork, you can visit my web site. I also have a variety of items with artwork imprinted on them available for purchase through Cafe Press and Zazzle. If you have any questions about any of my artwork, or would like to make a purchase, please email me at bunnygriffeth@gmail.com All major credit cards are accepted.

1 comment:

Caf said...

that is beautiful!
love your colour scheme!
Merry Xmas :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails