Friday, November 21, 2008

Sunflowers in Blue Vase Watercolor Painting

Sunflowers in a blue vase watercolor is an 8 X 10" painting finished last evening. A little different style watercolor for me, more impressionistic, maybe.

"...I wish some power would touch my ear
With magic touch, and make me hear
What all the blossoms say, and so
I might know what the winged things know.
I'd hear the sunflower's mellow pipe,
'Goldfinch, goldfinch, my seeds are ripe!'
....Louise Driscoll
"My Garden is a Pleasant Place"

For a gallery of my artwork, you can visit my web site. I also have a variety of items with artwork imprinted on them available for purchase through Cafe Press and Zazzle. If you have any questions about any of my artwork, or would like to make a purchase, please email me at bunnygriffeth@gmail.com All major credit cards are accepted.

2 comments:

Jona said...

Hello!

Congratulations on this faboulous blog. Many wonderful watercolors posted. I like your style a lot.

Nice greetings, Jona

A.J.Johnson said...

One of my favorites to date…

A.J.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails