Wednesday, November 12, 2008

"Songbird" Watercolor Painting

"Songbird" is a 5 X 7" watercolor painting just finished, done on Arches 140 lb paper.

I found this cute quote and with a two year old and five year old grandsons this is my thought for today:
"Boys are God's way of telling you
your house is too neat."

For a gallery of my artwork, you can visit my web site. I also have a variety of items with artwork imprinted on them available for purchase through Cafe Press and Zazzle. If you have any questions about any of my artwork, or would like to make a purchase, please email me at bunnygriffeth@gmail.com All major credit cards are accepted.

3 comments:

ostar AmakKing jr said...

Hi, i adore your works and as of the quote about boys, it's fun. Am keeping track on you cos you are a marvel. May i introduce you to my latest fiction, "Aiasha the Singing Bird and her Friends" http://ostarshinning.blogspot.com & my other blog http://renaissanceafrica-ostar.blogspot.com

I love you works. I am a student, poet and artist.

A.J.Johnson said...

On this cold Wisconsin day you painting brought warmth into my space. As usual all of your paintings are beautiful.

PVC card printing said...

I appreciate your work and it is very professional. Rather it is a master piece. Thanks for sharing.

PVC card printing

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails