Saturday, November 15, 2008

"Sarah and Isabel" Watercolor Painting

"Sarah and Isabel" watercolor painting finished tonight. This is a 12 X 15" that I have been working on for several days now. This is a portrait of my grand daughter and great grand daughter. I would love to do a portrait from your photo(s). You can email with inquiries about the cost, which depends on the size and whether framed or not. Your satisfaction would be guaranteed.

"At base, science is no more than an investigation of a miracle we can never explain, and art is an interpretation of that miracle."
...Ray Bradbury


For a gallery of my artwork, you can visit my web site. I also have a variety of items with artwork imprinted on them available for purchase through Cafe Press and Zazzle. If you have any questions about any of my artwork, or would like to make a purchase, please email me at bunnygriffeth@gmail.com All major credit cards are accepted.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails