Monday, November 17, 2008

Park in China Watercolor Painting

Park in China watercolor painting measures 8 X 10" and is done on Arches 140 pound paper. I had a lot of trouble doing this painting which is from a Wet Canvas weekend drawing event reference photo in trying to get the mist effect, so I'm disappointed in the outcome. I practically washed the whole thing out and started over again.

And so my thought for today is on perfection (or the lack of it!):

Imperfection clings to a person,
and if they wait till they are brushed off entirely,
they would spin for ever on their axis, advancing nowhere.
....Thomas Carlyle



For a gallery of my artwork, you can visit my web site. I also have a variety of items with artwork imprinted on them available for purchase through Cafe Press and Zazzle. If you have any questions about any of my artwork, or would like to make a purchase, please email me at bunnygriffeth@gmail.com All major credit cards are accepted.

1 comment:

stargirl@hatboss said...

It is a great water color painting.Good thing I was able to land on your site. Talking about arts is one of the things I am really fascinated at. Thanks for this post.I also want to share with you a site I have discovered which offers small, free background tiles with ten new ones every week. See here www.pictureseeds.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails