Monday, November 24, 2008

"Panda #2" Watercolor Painting


Panda # 2 watercolor painting just finished this week measures about 12 X 15"...I gave him lots of bamboo to eat as well.

And so, my thought for today:

" If you have nothing else to do,
look about you and see if there isn't something close at hand
that you can improve! It may make you wealthy,
though it is more likely that it will make you happy."
....George Matthew Adams



For a gallery of my artwork, you can visit my web site. I also have a variety of items with artwork imprinted on them available for purchase through Cafe Press and Zazzle. If you have any questions about any of my artwork, or would like to make a purchase, please email me at bunnygriffeth@gmail.com All major credit cards are accepted.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails