Saturday, November 22, 2008

"Giraffe" Watercolor Painting


This giraffe watercolor painting measures 5 X 7" ... I'm not completely sure that I am pleased with this background color.

A thought for today, courtesy of Dr. Seuss:

"I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind.
Some come from ahead and some come from behind.
But I've bought a big bat.
I'm all ready you see.
Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!”



For a gallery of my artwork, you can visit my web site. I also have a variety of items with artwork imprinted on them available for purchase through Cafe Press and Zazzle. If you have any questions about any of my artwork, or would like to make a purchase, please email me at bunnygriffeth@gmail.com All major credit cards are accepted.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails