Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Crescent Beach, Block Island Watercolor Painting

This 10 X 16" watercolor of Crescent Beach, Block Island, was just finished last night from a reference photo taken in a week of plein air painting at this beautiful island. This is the spot where the ferry arrives.

My thought for today is a beautiful one from Max Lucado from "Cure for the Common Life". He references the Scripture from Romans 11:16 "Everything comes from (the Lord); everything exists by his power and is intended for his glory." and shares this thought:

"We serves as canvases for his brush stroke,
papers for his pen,
soil for his seeds,
glimpses of his image."

For a gallery of my artwork, you can visit my web site. I also have a variety of items with artwork imprinted on them available for purchase through Cafe Press and Zazzle. If you have any questions about any of my artwork, or would like to make a purchase, please email me at bunnygriffeth@gmail.com All major credit cards are accepted.

1 comment:

WATERBABY CHRISTINE said...

I've just discovered your blog through blogcatalogue and love your work. As a fellow watercolorist, I admire how you can post your work so often. It seems to take me forever, even working in sketchbook format. I especially like beach paintings, so this one scored BIG with me! I'll try to check your related sites, but if you have a favorite, let me know.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails