Sunday, October 19, 2008

"Water Lilies" Watercolor Painting

"Water Lilies" #2 was finished last evening and is a 12 X 16" watercolor painting done on Arches 140 pound paper, and is available.

Thought for today is on letting go....when we let God we are free to take risks and make mistakes, knowing we are powerless over many things and take comfort in the fact that we don't have the power to ruin God's plans. (From "Courage to Change")

Have courage for the great sorrows of life and
patience for the small ones; and when you have laboriously
accomplished your daily task, go to sleep in peace.
God is awake.
"

....Victor Hugo


For a gallery of my artwork, you can visit my web site. I also have a variety of items with artwork imprinted on them available for purchase through Cafe Press. If you have any questions about any of my artwork, or would like to make a purchase, please email me at bunnygriffeth@gmail.com All major credit cards are accepted.

1 comment:

Diana Marshall said...

wow Bunny! this one is stunning, I haven't visited your blog for a while and now I find many wonderful new paintings especially this one. It just glows the contrast of light against dark makes the light just sing out.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails