Sunday, October 5, 2008

Wash Pond, Block Island Watercolor Painting #2

Wash Pond, Block Island, watercolor painting #2 measures 12 X 16" and is available. This is just looking in a different direction from the previous painting, and was painted plein air and just touched up this evening. One of the geese is the "laughing geese" that made us all break out laughing as we painted.

Sometimes I go about pitying myself
And all the while I am being carried across
the sky
By beautiful clouds.
...Ojibway Indian saying

For a gallery of my artwork, you can visit my web site. I also have a variety of items with artwork imprinted on them available for purchase through Cafe Press. If you have any questions about any of my artwork, or would like to make a purchase, please email me at bunnygriffeth@gmail.com All major credit cards are accepted.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails