Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Turtle/Koi Pond Watercolor Painting


This turtle/koi pond watercolor painting was finished last night. I had actually done the background on Saturday. The paint was applied, and then saran wrap placed over the wet paint, then the whole thing was weighted down with some heavy books until it was completely dry....this is the hard part...the wait. The painting of the turtle and koi and the water were then worked over this last night.

"Hope is a waking dream."
....Aristotle


For a gallery of my artwork, you can visit my web site. I also have a variety of items with artwork imprinted on them available for purchase through Cafe Press. If you have any questions about any of my artwork, or would like to make a purchase, please email me at bunnygriffeth@gmail.com All major credit cards are accepted.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails