Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Summer Hill Cottage Porch, Block Island, Watercolor Painting


This is the Summer Hill Cottage porch, on Block Island, watercolor painting of late afternoon sun refections, measuring approximately 5 X 7" and is available.

Thought for today:

Men seek out retreats for themselves in the country,
by the seaside, on the mountains...
But all this is unphilosophical to the last degree...
when thou canst at a moment's notice retire into thyself.
...Marcus Aurelius



For a gallery of my artwork, you can visit my web site. I also have a variety of items with artwork imprinted on them available for purchase through Cafe Press. If you have any questions about any of my artwork, or would like to make a purchase, please email me at bunnygriffeth@gmail.com All major credit cards are accepted.

1 comment:

Keith Black said...

I love your work, especially this one.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails