Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Spicebush Swallowtail Butterfly Watercolor Painting

This is a Spicebush Swallowtail butterfly, I believe, watercolor painting finished last evening. This is from a photo that I took at the Roger Williams Park Zoo "Flutterby Exhibit". I had a few that landed on me, and my grandson had one that landed on his hand and he transferred it to a little girl. The background was done in a somewhat abstract way...as the other butterfly painting.

My thought for today is from Max Lucado, "Cure for the Common Life"

"'Our goal is to stay within the boundaries of
God's plan for us.' (2 Corinthians 10:13)
....Don't worry about skills you don't have.
Don't covet strengths others do have.
Just extract your uniqueness.
'Each of us is given his own gift.'
Ephesians 4:7"

For a gallery of my artwork, you can visit my web site. I also have a variety of items with artwork imprinted on them available for purchase through Cafe Press. If you have any questions about any of my artwork, or would like to make a purchase, please email me at bunnygriffeth@gmail.com All major credit cards are accepted.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails