Friday, October 31, 2008

Southeast Lighthouse, Block Island, Watercolor Painting

This is a 9 X 14" watercolor painting of the Southeast Lighthouse, Block Island, on a beautiful end of the summer day when most of the tourist crowds are gone.

Amid those scenes of solitude...
the mind is cast into the contemplation of eternal things.
...Thomas Cole


The painting is available with a double mat and framed for $189, all archival quality materials. For a gallery of my artwork, you can visit my web site. I also have a variety of items with artwork imprinted on them available for purchase through Cafe Press. If you have any questions about any of my artwork, or would like to make a purchase, please email me at bunnygriffeth@gmail.com All major credit cards are accepted.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails