Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Wildflowers Watercolor Still Life Painting

Wildflowers in a still life watercolor painting recently completed, and is available for sale. The copyright watermark does not appear on the original painting. The addition of the watermark is beause of my understanding that an orphan works bill has passed one part of the legislature, and I am concerned, along with a lot of other artists about the potential of my art work being classified as "orphaned". If you are an artist and have not yet voiced your opinion, here is the web address to do that.

Appreciation is a wonderful thing:
It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well
. ...Voltaire

For a gallery of my artwork, you can visit my web site. I also have a variety of items with artwork imprinted on them available for purchase through Cafe Press. If you have any questions about any of my artwork, or would like to make a purchase, please email me at bunnygriffeth@gmail.com All major credit cards are accepted.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails