Monday, September 22, 2008

White Horses Fantasy Watercolor Painting



This "White Horse Fantasy" watercolor painting measures 12 X 16 ". This is a painting just finished the night before my trip to Block Island this past week. I used an abstract background for the fantasy feel of these beautiful horses. It is available for sale $288 with double mat, foamboard backing, plexi-glass and framed with a brushed gold metal frame, all archival quality framing materials.

Thoughts today are on rest....

"For a field to bear fruit, it must occasionally lie fallow.
And for you to be healthy, you must rest."
[God] will bring rest to your mind, to your body, and most of all to your soul.
He will lead you to green pastures. (Psalm 23:2)...."

Max Lucado, "Traveling Light"

For a gallery of my artwork, you can visit my web site. I also have a variety of items with artwork imprinted on them available for purchase through Cafe Press. If you have any questions about any of my artwork, or would like to make a purchase, please email me at bunnygriffeth@gmail.com All major credit cards are accepted.

1 comment:

Diana Marshall said...

Boy you have been busy since I last visited your blog, I especially love the kittens and the duckling paintings, I see you have been experimenting with different techniques like this fantasy painting great stuff. It looks like you are enjoying every minute painting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails