Friday, September 12, 2008

"Sunset on the Beach" Watercolor Seascape Painting

"Sunset on the Beach" watercolor seascape painting is 11 X 15 just completed this week. Available for sale, also. Probably fitting that this is my last blog for the week since I am off to Block Island for a week of plein air painting. I will be painting, but just not with a computer access to put my paintings here until I return. I will check in on a library computer to answer any email questions.

Thought for today:

"True contentment is a real, even active virtue--
not only affirmative but creative. It is the power
of getting out of any situation all there is in it."
....G. K. Chesterion


For a gallery of my artwork, you can visit my web site. I also have a variety of items with artwork imprinted on them available for purchase through Cafe Press. If you have any questions about any of my artwork, or would like to make a purchase, please email me at bunnygriffeth@gmail.com All major credit cards are accepted.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails