Thursday, September 4, 2008

Seaweed, Watercolor Painting

"Seaweed" is a watercolor 8 X 10" done on Arches 140 pound paper. I used a different technique for this painting, posted the week before on Wet Canvas. It was a challenge on the Wet Canvas weekend drawing event.

Thought for today....
"Stir up the gift of God which is in you." 2 Timothy 1:6
Max Lucado in "Cure for the Common Life", says we have been entrusted with a "key task" in the project that God has of a spiritual house, "building it brick by brick and life by life.... Examine your tools and discover it. Your ability unveils your destiny."

For a gallery of my artwork, you can visit my web site. I also have a variety of items with artwork imprinted on them available for purchase through Cafe Press. If you have any questions about any of my artwork, or would like to make a purchase, please email me at bunnygriffeth@gmail.com All major credit cards are accepted.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails