Friday, September 26, 2008

New Harbor, Block Island, Boat Watercolor Painting

This new watercolor painting of a boat in New Harbor, Block Island measures 10.5 X 15" and is available for sale for $158. The painting was done "plein air" while in Block Island, while at The Oar restaurant area overlooking the water. It was windy, and the water choppy, and the boat was moving.... so it took a while. The cost includes a double mat with plexi-glass, foam board backing and brushed gold frame, using archival quality framing.

My thought for today is an excerpt from a poem I wrote while on Block Island:

A glimpse of heaven...
starry nights
pounding surf
and smell of sea

....a taste of what's to come.


For a gallery of my artwork, you can visit my web site. I also have a variety of items with artwork imprinted on them available for purchase through Cafe Press. If you have any questions about any of my artwork, or would like to make a purchase, please email me at bunnygriffeth@gmail.com All major credit cards are accepted.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails