Thursday, September 4, 2008

Great Blue Heron Watercolor Seascape Painting


Finished this week, this great blue heron watercolor seascape painting is a small 5 X 7" done on Arches 140 pound paper. This is a Wet Canvas weekend drawing event reference photo. This painting is sold.

Thought for today...... in line with the Jan Phillips video from yesterday.....

"Being an artist is like being an Olympic athlete: years of sweat and dedication to build up skills, lots of sacrifice along the way, lots of obstacles to overcome. All that, and no gold, silver, or bronze medals." ...Theresa Bayer

For a gallery of my artwork, you can visit my web site. I also have a variety of items with artwork imprinted on them available for purchase through Cafe Press. If you have any questions about any of my artwork, or would like to make a purchase, please email me at bunnygriffeth@gmail.com All major credit cards are accepted.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails