Thursday, September 11, 2008

"Fiddler in the Sky" Watercolor Painting


"Fiddler in The Sky" is a watercolor painting of a musician just finished and is 5 X 7" from a reference image from Wet Canvas, weekend drawing event. When I first painted her, she was lost with the background behind her of mountains, water which, even though deliberately blurry, detracted from her image, so I experimented with a lively kind of background.

Music is the electrical soil in which the spirit lives, thinks, and invents. ....Ludwig van Beethoven

For a gallery of my artwork, you can visit my web site. I also have a variety of items with artwork imprinted on them available for purchase through Cafe Press. If you have any questions about any of my artwork, or would like to make a purchase, please email me at bunnygriffeth@gmail.com All major credit cards are accepted.

1 comment:

Barb Hartsook said...

I like the changes! And I agree about the original background. This sets her apart, alone with her music. :)

Barb

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails