Tuesday, September 9, 2008

"Feeding Time" Kittens Watercolor Painting


"Feeding Time" watercolor painting, measuring 8 X 10 ", was just finished. I experimented with the colors on this, and think it was successful in giving a richness to the kittens fur. This painting is sold.

Thought for today is from C.S. Lewis "Out of the Silent Planet"

"How could we endure to live and let time pass
if we were always crying for one day or one year to come back--
if we did not know that every day in a life fills the whole life
with expectation and memory and that these are that day."


For a gallery of my artwork, you can visit my web site. I also have a variety of items with artwork imprinted on them available for purchase through Cafe Press. If you have any questions about any of my artwork, or would like to make a purchase, please email me at bunnygriffeth@gmail.com All major credit cards are accepted.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails