Saturday, September 6, 2008

"Babies" Duckling Watercolor Artwork

I loved the play of light on these furry baby ducklings. This animal artwork watercolor measures 10 X 5 1/2" and is done on Arches 140 pound paper, just finished this week. This was also for a Wet Canvas weekend drawing event. This painting is sold.

Thought for today....

"God can do things that are not possible for people to do."
Luke 18:27

"God always rejoices when we dare to dream. In fact, we are much like God when we dream. The Master exults in newness. He delights in stretching the old. He wrote the book on making the impossible possible."....Max Lucado "And te Angels Were Silent"

For a gallery of my artwork, you can visit my web site. I also have a variety of items with artwork imprinted on them available for purchase through Cafe Press. If you have any questions about any of my artwork, or would like to make a purchase, please email me at bunnygriffeth@gmail.com All major credit cards are accepted.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails