Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Lighthouse Stairwell, Hand Watercolors


This was a Wet Canvas weekend drawing event challenge, to do something in the style of M. C. Escher

I don't know if it was successful or not in that regard. The other challenge was to do a hand or foot, so that's the other drawing here.
For both I used a combination of media - ink, inktense watercolor pencils, graphtint pencils, and watercolor.

The inktense pencils are similar to watercolor pencils, but when you add a little water, the colors become very bright, so they're fun to use.

The graphtint pencils are like a regular pencil but with a slight tint of color to them.

It's nice to be challenged to do something you wouldn't ordinarily do, so I enjoy visiting Wet Canvas.


For a gallery of my artwork, you can visit my web site. I also have a variety of items with artwork imprinted on them available for purchase through Cafe Press. If you have any questions about any of my artwork, or would like to make a purchase, please email me at bunnygriffeth@gmail.com All major credit cards are accepted.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails