Saturday, July 19, 2008

Posing Watercolor Painting


This was a Wet Canvas weekend drawing event challenge - to take one of the photos from Italy with people and use a few strokes to describe them. I tried this on a 14 X 20" watercolor paper so I'd be more inclined to stay looser.

I went to Roger Williams Memorial Park this morning to meet with some others from the Rhode Island Watercolor Society to do some plein air painting. The weather today is very hot and humid ....long story short, I was the only one there, besides a few homeless folks. I got some great photos for painting in the hour I waited, but didn't stay by myself. The a/c in my studio called.....

"To stimulate creativity, one must develop the childlike inclination for play and the childlike desire for recognition."
...Albert Einstein

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great work on that - free and loose. Love it.

http://joetheartist.net (linkreferral)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails