Monday, May 19, 2008

Pink Flowers Watercolor Painting

Pink Flowers watercolor is 8.5 x 12" original artwork on arches 140 lb paper. $153 with double mat and frame

I experimented with 3 new materials which I purchased... M. Graham paints, liquid pencil and "inktense" color pencils for some accents. I loved all 3 new items.

This morning I looked at the beautiful shades of yellow, green and turquoise in the trees from my window as the morning sun came up...a "soul vitamin" she calls it in "The Velveteen Woman".... "shots of joy" you can try to focus on in your day even in the midst of turmoil.

2 comments:

theysaywordscanbleed said...

nice work!

Arlene,
East Bremerton flowers

A Painting A Day by Diana Marshall said...

Your dalias glow, I like your flower paintings best. Lovely painting.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails