Sunday, April 20, 2008

White Tigers Watercolor Painting


White Tigers watercolor painting is a 7 1/2 x 7 1/2" original artwork just finished this morning.
$106 with double mat and framed.

If you have a cat, you might recognize the ears back annoyed cat look of the one on the left. I think she's complaining about something.... definitely some non-verbal communication.

Today I'm going to receive an award for my "Backyard Flowers" painting...honorable mention.....at the R. I. Watercolor Society. Anyone in the area....come on in--Slater Park in Pawtucket, across from the carousel. Its a Member's Show and there's lots of great work. (I am part of the "hanging committee" so I saw it yesterday.) And it's a beautiful day for a walk in the park!

"Conversation in real life is full of half-finished sentences and overlapping talk. Why shouldn't painting be too? "...Edgar Degas

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails