Monday, April 28, 2008

Spring Greeting Watercolor Painting

Spring Greeting watercolor painting was inspired when I found these little beauties at the entrance to the zoo. My four year old grandson bent down to sniff them....I debated doing that as a painting.

An original artwork it measures 8 x 14" on Arches watercolor paper.
$168 with double mat and framed.

"Hope springs exulting on triumphant wing.".... Robert Burns

For purchasing information or questions about the work, you can email me at bunnygriffeth@gmail.com
More artwork at my website

1 comment:

A Painting A Day by Diana Marshall said...

what a beautiful painting! such a great composition and depth too. I also think your last painting of the ship is awesome. I find watercolor is the most difficult medium but beautiful if well done.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails