Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Pink Iris Watercolor Painting



This is a 7 1/2 x 9 1/2 watercolor
$106 with double mat and framed

....not quite sure that's its "done" yet. Sometimes the process involves a little time distance and I "see" something I should change.

Ah, if only we could change our lives that easily! One of my devotionals is a book called "The Courage to Change" and has today's quote:

"I would not exchange the laughter of my heart for the fortunes of the multitudes; nor would I be content with converting my tears...into calm. It's my fervent hope that my whole life on this earth will ever be tears and laughter."....Kahlil Gibran

For purchasing information, or questions, please email me at bunnygriffeth@gmail.com

You can see a gallery of my work at my website.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails