Monday, February 25, 2008

Taking Time to Smell the Flowers Watercolor Painting



Taking Time to Smell the Flowers watercolor inspired by this almost pose for me.

Twilight came to me as an adult cat and had been through an ordeal for her...in a strange home with other animals, she hid in a closet and could only be removed by an animal control officer from the closet to go back home. And then she had to leave there and came to me. She spent her first few months with me hissing and spitting at everyone and everything. My youngest grandson's first word for her was "HISSSS". Recently, she came over to the older grandson to curl up beside him while he napped....a big progress for her. It reminds me of I Corinthians 13 "love never fails". Sometimes we give up and don't want to care anymore, but if we persist, we win. Love always wins.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails