Sunday, February 3, 2008

Turtles Watercolor Painting


Turtles watercolor painting.

These two guys were enjoying the noon day sun, but most definitely on guard - one facing front, one facing rear, mouths open in warning..... I don't know if these little guys have emotions, but it certainly looks like they are facing their fear. Just finished this morning, the challenge with this painting was the water.

Thought for today:

"You gain strength each time you look fear
in the face and refuse to back down.
You are able to say to yourself,
'I lived through this, so I can handle that.'
In other words, you must do
the thing you think you cannot do."
----Eleanor Roosevelt

1 comment:

Cat said...

I like this one!! i want this on one of my walls... let's work out a trade?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails