Wednesday, January 23, 2008

A Walk In The Park Watercolor Painting

"A walk in the Park", Roger Williams Park, near the carousel.
A walk with my 2 grandsons....such a beautiful day, I couldn't believe we were the only ones--besides the geese--- there to enjoy this scenery. This is from a photograph I took that day -- Autumn, of course -- but just recently completed. Wherever I go the camera goes with me and I have a pretty big collection of photos to get some inspiration from.
If only life were a walk in the park. We need to appreciate the times when it is.
Today's Reminder:
"At the start of each day I can make a decision to turn my will and my life over to the care of God. This way I begin my day with a strong assertion that I choose to accept the reality of my life. I am moving in a healthy direction, growing ever more able to live a good life and to love those I meet along the way." ....from "The Courage to Change".
"Decision is a risk rooted in the courage of being free."
Paul Tillich

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bunny - I hope I am still the first to comment. Your artwork is just beautiful, and your words of inspiration are needed and appreciated by so many of us. You truly are blessed to be able to spend time with your grandsons and find so much inspiration for your art. God bless you and your family and keep bringing beauty to the rest of us. Love you, Deb

Anonymous said...

Bunny, I am so glad you posted this site on CK and that I found it before I left there. I will continue to try and jump on here and say hi. I look forward to seeing more of your beautiful paintings.

Hugs
Vicki

Cat said...

I LOVE it!!

love,
cat

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails