Friday, January 25, 2008

Muffy Watercolor Painting




Muffy
Watercolor Painting
.... She is a Himalayan cat...a mix between a Siamese and a Persian, but now a breed in their own......and she is the most intelligent, sweetest cat I have ever owned. She is 17 years old, but in good health. May she live many more years.....

Thought for the day....

"This above all:
to thine own self be true,
and it must follow, as the night the day,
thou canst not then be false to any man."
---William Shakespeare

"Of all the judgments that we pass in life, none is as important as the one we pass on ourselves, for that judgment touches the very center of our existence.
....No significant aspect of our thinking, motivation, feelings,or behavior is unaffected by our self-evaluation.".... Nathaniel Branden, excerpt from "Honoring the Self"


2 comments:

Saunie said...

She's so precious! Excellant painting! Saunie

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

You really touched me with this post. Beautiful cat, Beautiful painting. I do know of several cats who lived to be 20 and 21.
My precious Wendell just turned 12 yesterday. He's a brown/gold tabby who's mother was pure Himalayan.
He is also very smart and follows me around like a little dog. My husband and I are completely besotted by him and can't think about life without him. We'll be bereft :(

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails