Sunday, January 27, 2008

Red Cardinal Watercolor Painting


Red Cardinal watercolor painting is actually something I started, like the previous painting, as a 2 hour challenge. But, last weekend I decided that a green background was better around him. I actually think it could be cropped more and probably will do that.

I live in the downstairs of a raised ranch, so I can catch these guys especially in the bushes near my windows. Sometimes I spy them cocking their head and looking at me.

Thought for today:
Then Jesus said to his disciples:
"Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life,
what you will eat;
or about your body, what you will wear.
Life is more than food, and the body more than clothes.
Consider the ravens: They do not sow or reap, they have no storeroom or barn;
yet God feeds them.
And how much more valuable you are than birds!
Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?
Since you cannot do this very little thing, why do you worry about the rest?"
Luke 12:22-26




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails